5 ADVANTAGES OF INSTALLING A WHOLE HOUSE DEHUMIDIFIER
Lower Energy Costs: A dehumidifier reduces air moisture, easing the workload of your HVAC system. This means it doesn’t have to operate as frequently, leading to decreased energy consumption in your household.
Home Preservation: By controlling humidity, dehumidifiers help ward off mold, fungi, and other harmful growths either inside your home or in areas like basements. These growths can compromise your home’s structural integrity, making dehumidification a crucial protective measure.
Healthier Living Environment: By preventing the proliferation of mold, fungi, and other organisms, dehumidifiers contribute to a healthier air quality in your home. This is particularly beneficial for those suffering from allergies or respiratory issues, as it minimizes irritants in the air.
Elimination of Unpleasant Odors: Moist, humid conditions foster the growth of organisms that cause musty odors. Dehumidifying your home helps eliminate these conditions, maintaining a fresher and more pleasant indoor atmosphere.
Enhanced Indoor Comfort: High humidity often results in a sticky, uncomfortable indoor environment. Reducing moisture levels helps your body cool more effectively, making your home feel more comfortable.
At Russell Heating and Air, we have successfully installed numerous whole house dehumidification systems across Canton, Woodstock, Holly Springs, and neighboring regions. Our team is fully licensed and insured, offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee along with exceptional warranties.
We provide home comfort, health, and energy assessments, as well as inspections of home crawl spaces. During these inspections, we check humidity levels, look for growths, evaluate insulation and ductwork, identify air leaks, and more. We document any issues with photographs and provide an estimate for solutions. Our services are designed to create a healthy, comfortable, and secure living environment inside and beneath your home. Book your Inspection today!
Address the root causes of your moisture issues, not just the symptoms. Contact us to arrange a free evaluation by our comfort advisor. We’ll diagnose moisture or crawl space problems and discuss effective solutions to achieve your desired outcomes. Trust your comfort to our expertise!
9 INDICATORS THAT YOUR CRAWL SPACE REQUIRES INSPECTION
- High Humidity: Excessive moisture in crawl spaces can lead to structural damage, poor air quality, and discomfort in your home.
- Surface Condensation: Moisture accumulating on floors, foundations, and beams suggests excessive crawl space humidity.
- Doors Sticking: High humidity can cause wood expansion, leading to doors that are hard to open or close.
- Warped Floors: Excess moisture can damage floors, causing them to warp, crack, or become uneven.
- Uneven Temperature and Cold Floors: Uncomfortable room temperatures or cold floors might result from inadequate crawl space insulation or air leaks.
- Increased Energy Bills: Poor insulation or damaged ductwork in crawl spaces can cause your HVAC system to overwork, leading to higher energy costs.
- Odors: Air circulating from damp crawl spaces can carry musty smells into your home.
- Mold and Mildew: Damp, hidden areas are prone to mold and mildew growth, affecting air quality and potentially causing health issues like allergies, coughing, breathing difficulties, and headaches.
- Pest Infestations: Noises or odors indicative of animals or rodents could mean they have found access to your crawl space.
If you suspect any of these issues in your crawl space, let us conduct a home comfort, health, and energy audit. We’ll inspect humidity levels, look for growths, check insulation and ductwork, and more. With Russell Heating and Air, you have local humidity control experts at your service!